February 8, 2008
Well I hadn't been feeling like myself for quite a while all through January. I was tired all the time - couldn't get enough sleep, starting to think a little about being tested for mono when (sometime mid January) a coworker of mine said, "Maybe you're pregnant." I thought no way - it usually takes couples months to get everything together, but what if . . . . Then on the 8th of February I was so sick to my stomach I took my very first day off work and decided we should take a test just to be sure it wasn't pregnancy . . . . AND SURPRISE . . . . the little line turned bright blue in 3 seconds. So we took 3 more tests just to be sure - sure enough WE'RE PREGNANT!!! A little shocking since we weren't even trying, but so very exciting all the same. Apparently the Lord thinks we're ready whether we do or not. I pray he continues to provide wisdom, assurance, and peace as we work through these 9 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment