Monday, June 30, 2008

Growing

So David and I were in the State Farm office last week changing over our car insurance and Ella was moving around like crazy. So I said, "Man, she is really squirly today!". The lady then proceeds to exclaim how I'm so incredibly small to be 24 weeks pregnant that she couldn't even tell. Personally, I think I'm huge (I estimate about 3 times my normal size), but I must admit my weight distributes across my hips and rear-end rather than being all belly. So then the lady tells me that I must seem small to her because she gained 100 POUNDS during her pregnancy. That amazes me - mainly because even though I try to eat healthy most of the time, I still give in to cravings regularly and unless there is a major shift in my metabolism universe will not gain anywhere close to 100 pounds. Just another thing to thank God for I guess -- my health and not as much weight to work off.

No comments: