Thursday, October 16, 2008

One Month Old!!


Here are a couple of some really sweet photos we took of Miss Ella at the one month old mark (yes I do realize we're almost at the two month mark - I'm working on my timing skills). We had a really nice visit with Papa and Ella was able to rack in the cuddles. It's amazing to me to look back already at how much she has changed every 2 weeks since she gracefully entered our lives. Just wait til you see how big she is now - I have some adorable recent pictures that will go up soon!




















Aren't we a fun little family - I can't wait to see how we continue to see God's blessings in our lives as we change and grow together. I know I feel inadequate for the task of raising this little beauty, but I know the Lord always provides wisdom when we seek it.








This last picture is a little One Month Old bonus that I took while we were napping one day and I love how cozy it turned out. Ella will love to see how she napped with Mommy and Daddy when she was so little!
















No comments: