Sunday, August 23, 2009

Moving and Groovin

HOORAY -- David has finally gotten all of my cute cute videos in a format I can move online. So I will be slowly updating you with all the great video over the next several days. . . . Enjoy



Mother's Day Videos as promised . . . . . first a little playing




Then we get really excited . . . She does this anytime there are new people around, but she especially loves her great grandma Betty!



Dancing to Great Grandma Betty and her guitar. This little girl already loves music (and this was in May '09 - she dances A LOT more now. (please excuse Mommy in her pajamas in this video -- if Ella wasn't so cute, I wouldn't put you through that sight)

Stay tuned for one more video that I can't get to upload tonight of Ella playing the piano like a pro!

No comments: