There are two little girls in this house that LOVE birthdays (I mean most kids do, right). I think it has a lot to do with cake in our house. Sunshine gets especially excited for the farmer's birthday because of their shared passion for all things VANILLA. Little Darlin simply loves anything which has the slightest amount of sugar (I'm sorry to say she acquired this honestly from her mother who got it from her mother and grandfather, much better than I used to be though. This birthday was extra special because the farmer's parents came down to celebrate with us too!
Sweet sunshine birthday kisses. These pictures never get old for me!
The whole crew (minus photographer): Grand Joe (I think it's supposed to be Gran Joe, but my girls always say Grand. I think it is because they know what a jewel they have for a grandad.), Grandma Lois, Daddy, and two sweet littles all dolled up after church.
And in typical Idleman fashion - we also had a family birthday. This is the home made vanilla -angel food - strawberry cake that we shared. YUM-O!
See? I told you I can't get enough of these sweet pictures! :)
And in typical Idleman fashion - we also had a family birthday. This is the home made vanilla -angel food - strawberry cake that we shared. YUM-O!
See? I told you I can't get enough of these sweet pictures! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment