Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Thou shall not leave unattended . . . . . ahem . . . . . Daddy (May 2012)

 If you are my Facebook friend these pictures may look familiar, but the memory is worth re-living for the blog. Mommy was at work, Daddy was (if I remember right) on the phone. Apparently all was quiet until Daddy went upstairs to check on things. These two munchkins had dumped an entire container of dry-wall joint compound. As you can see, it was on the door, the floor, the walls, but luckily not the bed or any toys. I get a good laugh out of this because it was almost all cleaned up by the time I was home. The farmer still gets wide eyed remembering the fiasco. I just remind him that most (definitely not all, but most) of this curiosity and orneriness comes from HIS GENES. 








No comments: