Today we finally visited with one of the doctors at Lyndhurst (my obgyn). Everything is fine and we are progressing normally. The nurse came in first and scanned my belly with the Doppler monitor for the fetal heartbeat. She found it right away and then had to chase him down to find it again (she said, "must be a boy since he's running from the doppler."). Only time will tell!! The heart rate was 161 bpm and sounded very strong and healthy!!! The only new info is that we have a new due date (b/c of the ultrasound):
OCTOBER 5, 2008!!
3 comments:
ah!! that's cory's birthday. if we are lucky she/he will come a little sooner, like oct 4 and we'll share a birthday. if she/he comes in october period they will run a high risk of sharing a birthday. :) i'm so excited!!
Congrats Bri! I can't wait to watch and see how things develop. I'll link you to Michaela's blog, if you don't mind. Check hers out sometime - I'm always updating pictures. www.michaelakirk.blogspot.com
I'm so happy for you and David, what a cute little family you will be! Congratulations, prayers and best wishes to you both, I'm very excited for you!
Post a Comment