Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Feeling the Flutters
So . . . I think I can feel the baby move. Keeping in consideration that I shouldn't really feel this for a few more weeks and I don't REALLY know what I'm looking for I could definitely be wrong, but it is exciting and in my opinion sharable news anyway. It feels like tiny little battery motor or butterfly wings vibrating very quickly and very softly. I usually feel these at night when I'm laying down (i.e. my belly muscles are also tired from holding up this new load all day long). Whether I'm right or wrong - we'll find out soon enough and I'm sure I'll be wishing I hadn't been so anxious to feel the kicks a few months from now. But I can't get over the miracle of a tiny little someone growing and changing everyday inside of me. I have waited to be a mom since I was a little girl and despite the tiredness and the stomach "ick", the eating every 2 hours, and the racing heartbeat - it is everything I ever imagined . . . . and more!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment