Monday, April 21, 2008

And the BUMP Emerges!




Sorry it has been so long since our last post. I'm officially 16 weeks on April 20, 2008 and the obvious bump is starting to protrude! Actually it first a appeared a few weeks back, but until recently I didn't feel like I looked pregnant - just fat :-)! I'm slowly removing clothes one by one from my closet and adding them to the "no longer fits" pile and adding more forgiving and flattering pregnancy clothes. I still think I am feeling the "butterflies" feeling of the baby moving now and then, but still can't be certain. Before too long the bump in the front may even be as big as the one my mother gave me in the back :-)! Stay tuned for a really fun video and finding out the gender in only 3 weeks!! (I'm sorry about all of the exclamations - when I write about the baby everything seems super exciting.)

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

how cute are you with your little bump! baby talk is VERY exciting! the more !! the better! :) love you!

Craig.Kelly.Michaela.Carter.Madison said...

Bri! You look great! Pregnancy suits you well. And what you're describing definitly sounds like baby movements. Just wait until the first time you can actually see it move - it's the weirdest and most exciting thing. And yes, you will be cursing the kicks to your ribs and the jumps on your bladder, but once that baby is born you will miss it all so much! Enjoy it all, even the bad parts. Isn't this all such a miracle?