Surprise !! Ella is Born Sept. 3, 2008 1:08AM 4lbs. 6oz.
Ella's first pictures...details to follow....
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats!!!! Shes's beautiful!!! We can't wait to meet Miss Ella and see you guys again soon!! Emily has more clothes for Miss Ella that we'll be sending soon!! Love you guys!!! Take care!!
WOW! I knew this would happen before you had your furniture together! HOW HAPPY! I am so excited for you three! I hope everyone is well and healthy. What a pretty girl! Can't wait to see more pics soon.
3 comments:
Congrats!!!! Shes's beautiful!!! We can't wait to meet Miss Ella and see you guys again soon!! Emily has more clothes for Miss Ella that we'll be sending soon!! Love you guys!!! Take care!!
Marie, Wayne & Emily
WOW! I knew this would happen before you had your furniture together! HOW HAPPY! I am so excited for you three! I hope everyone is well and healthy. What a pretty girl! Can't wait to see more pics soon.
Bri...that's WONDERFUL! I can't believe Ella is already here! Congrats to you and your new family! She's adorable :)
Post a Comment