Sunday, February 22, 2009

Apologies



So . . . . it's been a little while since I have updated this blog. I'm really sorry for how long it's been! It is really amazing how much time it can take just to keep a 5 month old amuzed. Things are going really great for us these days.


Brianna is back at work - working 3 weekdays per week and every other Saturday. We LOVE the schedule because it allows her to still be a doctor and all of us to still be a very close family.


David is back to trading and working hard on the farm (actually I don't think that ever really changed, but still happy and finally able getting things accomplished with Ella around)


AND we have purchased a video camera so that we can post our activites and life on the farm more easily than before. I'm going to do my best to get everyone back up to speed during the next week or so - stay posted. . . .


Here are a few milestones that we have passed that we don't have pictures of.


- Rolling over from front to back and from back to front

- Pulling herself up to a sit and a stand with just our hands for support

- Holding herself up standing against the carseat or other stationary object

- Getting her knees underneath and her belly in the air - crawling is soon to follow (we'll try to get the inching on tape)

- Conversational babble in the sweetest little voice you ever heard

- Laughing at kisses, daddy, and other funny thing (video soon to follow)


1 comment:

Me and My Boys said...

FINALLY! I was beginning to think you got snowed and we weren't going to hear from you again until the snow melted. :)
Glad your back! Ella is just sweet as pie!