Saturday, February 22, 2014

To Charleston we go (ahem . . . .went)


A little collage of our trip to visit the Idle Grands in March 2012. I had a conference (veterinary acupuncture - how cool is that?) in town and we took advantage of the opportunity for a visit. Grandma took the girls to the circus, the farmer and I had a date night, and it was over all a great trip. Hopefully I can get with it enough that the pictures I post do not have my oldest daughter in the clothes her little sister is wearing - NOW! Oh, well. These old ones are mostly to keep me together for a scrapbook in the future, but it's fun to share them growing up, even if I will NEVER catch up to real life. :)

And 2 more cute pictures that didn't fit into the collage . . . . . The fish Sunshine "helped" to catch and oh my goodness I miss that sweet 1 year old baby darlin' girl!!



No comments: