Pregnancy with Coralie
was fairly undramatic. There was definitely some morning sickness and a lot of mom being tired. I worked the same schedule as I had been previously (3 days a week) for most of the pregnancy. Here are a few fun memories of the months I carried you inside my body.
Your first ultrasound.
And a few of how Mommy grew as you were getting bigger inside her tummy.
When the girls found out you were going to be a girl. Ella was not so happy at first, but she came around right away.
I LOVE this picture of the day we told E and A another sister was coming. It just makes me smile. Once you were born, my precious sweet pea Coralie, your sisters never wanted anyone else and have loved you unconditionally.
Picking out your name. We wanted a classy, but not too different name to match your sisters, but we also wanted it to start with a different letter. In addition, Ella pointed out that if the baby's name starts with C then we have an alphabetic family (Audrey, Brianna, C, David, and Ella). We finally settled on Cora because David and I have really liked it since the first time we saw The Last of the Mohicans together years ago and Rae for a middle name after her paternal grandfather (his middle name is Ray) who is a treasure to all of us. But Cora Rae sounded a little squished, so we stretched it a bit to Coralie.
Coralie Rae Idleman . . . . with a name like that she is bound to be something special.
More to come.










No comments:
Post a Comment