Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Book Worm

Thought you might like to see our little bookworm with her favorite book. She loves this brightly colored book about the farm and all of its animals. Plus she loves to cuddle and play with her daddy all of the time.

Doing her best to enjoy the tummy time. It works for a little while, then she gets fed up with it.

No matter what I do I cannot keep socks on those tiny little feet. She is constantly rubbing her feet together to getting them off. Here is proof of her precious bare toes. I guess she gets this from her mom who always walked around barefoot. She is going to be a wild country girl -- we can already see it coming.











Tickle time with daddy is everyone's favorite time of the day!




Who can resist those huge eyes? Not me that's for sure!

No comments: