Last month one of my favorite Ladies of Blue Grass was here local live in concert -- Rhonda Vincent. So, this was the first time we tried to take our just became toddler to an evening event. Other than the fact that we had to take turns walking her around when she was ancy, it went fabulously. AND the concert was FABULOUS!! Plus Ella made many, many friends while walking around. The lady sitting behind us said,"Why do I like you so much (to Ella)? I never like babies." Anyway, it was a great time and despite the late bed time Ella did great!
We also tried the Bam-bam ponytail for the first time because her long bangs are ALWAYS in her face these days. Daddy isn't a fan, but I think she couldn't be more precious.
Here is one of Rhona's songs that I really love. Not as much bluegrass music in this one, but the words are so beautiful that I had to share it. Hope you enjoy!
One more great song!
No comments:
Post a Comment