Saturday, May 14, 2011

Frustrations & Rewards



Why Having 2 Kids is FRUSTRATING!!
1. When 1 cries at night -- the other wakes up.
2. 2 year olds do not understand, "That is the baby's toy"
3. Nap schedules are not yet simultaneous.
4. Exhaustion has taken on a whole new meaning.
5. LAUNDRY
6. 2 year old picks up a cold --> baby gets said cold --> Mommy and/or Daddy get said cold
7. What does it feel like to have empty arms?
8."Shhhhh, Ella. Baby Audrey is SLEEPING"



Why Having 2 Kids is REWARDING!!
1. "Mommy - Baby Audrey is my BEST FRIEND" - Ella
2. "All my girls are snuggling in bed" - daddy
3. "Audrey's little hand is holding my big hand Mommy" - Ella
4. Two sweet girls on one Mommy lap
5. "Mommy's home - Daddy, Audrey, my Mommy is HOME" - Ella
6. TWO girls squealing and laughing together at Wonder Pets
7. "I want my chair right here - next to AUDREY" - Ella
8. What DOES it feel like to have empty arms?
9. "I love Mommy, I love Daddy, I love Audrey. We all love each other together" - Ella


No comments: