Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Some funny things Ella has said lately


1. Ella had climbed back around some raspberry briar bushes and couldn't find a good way down.  Daddy pulled them back so she could get through and I said,"Whew, Ella" (joking) She replied," That was a close one."

2. She took an extra long nap one day because her baby sister woke her up the night before. I went in to wake her up after 2.5 hrs and said,"Hi Ella!" She replied,"Mommy, I slept ALL DAY."

3.David spent one afternoon cleaning up the front yard (everything is gone except the tractor he is working on) so that Ella can play there this summer.  She came home from preschool and said,"I will ride my bike here and Daddy you go work on the tractor." HA!



This little girl is turning into a big girl so very fast and she brings so much joy into our lives everyday!

No comments: