This IS David's job right now. He supported me through vet school, now I'm supporting (well, not RIGHT now b/c I don't go back to work for 3 more weeks) him while he gets the farm up and running. He's doing an awesome job, but it's work just learning how to be a farmer's wife and mother of 2 at the same time!!
2 comments:
SOME chicks??? That is a lot of chicks! Jacob wants to be self sustaining, too, but that sounds like a full time job in itself.
This IS David's job right now. He supported me through vet school, now I'm supporting (well, not RIGHT now b/c I don't go back to work for 3 more weeks) him while he gets the farm up and running. He's doing an awesome job, but it's work just learning how to be a farmer's wife and mother of 2 at the same time!!
Post a Comment