Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Duckin' Out to the Outer Banks . . . . Part 2

We spent one of my afternoons off at the North Carolina Aquarium. While, it's not quite as good as the one in Charleston, SC (where David's parents live). It was still a fun outing and we took some really nice pictures.

My 2 favorite Gators!

Ella LOVED watching the turtles swim. We must have stayed there for 15 - 20 minutes.









Mommy and Ella playing with the starfish and urchins in the "touch me" water tank.


Daddy, Nana, and Ella watching sting-rays

SHARK!!

Ella watching the fish (and running back and forth as she spots new fish)








Sometimes this gorgeous face takes my breath away, but I could be just a bit biased. :)






















3 Generations

My wonderful family!

18 Weeks Along




A couple pictures of the gorgeous clouds and water too!




WHAT A PEANUT!!



AND - David and I were able to have an actual DATE NIGHT while we were in OBX!!
We went miniature golfing (I must mention that I won myself a back-rub via winning the mini golf game) AND went out for some ice cream.






And, yes - David did have ice cream from 2 different places that night . . . . that's my man!








































No comments: