Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mommy's (30th) Birthday

This year for my ** cough ** 30th birthday - I was actually on call at work. Honestly it seemed fitting. I'm not the type to really fret about getting older, but it was a time of reflection of my life so far and what I would like to be/do/see in the future. On the actual day, a Saturday, I was working a 1/2 day at one of our clinics. David and Ella dropped me off and planned to come pick me up at noon. When they got back to the clinic to pick me up David said,"Now Ella, don't tell Mommy about the surprise." Immediately Ella shouted,"Mommy, balloons" She then proceeded to tell me about the cake, presents, and party as well. I came home to a clean house (which by the way is almost the best present I could get from dear hubby), bath salts (stay tuned for my BEST PRESENT EVER which deserves a post of it's own), flowers, a cheesecake ice cream cake, and a balloon. Plus lots of sweet baby girl kisses and hugs. What a wonderful day - I am so blessed!!







1 comment:

Abby and Jacob said...

I want a clean house too!

Happy Birthday!