Someone was crawling all over the place (she started crawling right at 6 months).
Two little girls were really starting to appreciate playing together. Actually, having the Little Darlin' really helped us to manage our overactive little Sunshine. It gave her someone to hang out with and focus on. The first daughter never really had a "terrible 2s" stage. She was all over the place from birth til 4 and keeps on truckin'. A mellow baby sister was exactly what she needed and the Lord knew it was right for our family.
Sunshine started climbing in the tiny tub with Darlin' and they were having a grand old time! This is one of my favorite sister pictures I have taken.
A certain little Darlin' turned 9 MONTHS!
And like every November - we have THANKSGIVING, which is probably my very favorite holiday. 2011 was the year for Thanksgiving with my family at my sister's house in Delaware.
A few more of the particularly sweet photos from our visit.


And you can't have a Thanksgiving post without some pictures of the FOOD! FYI - I am the pie maker for my family and take pride in my own recipes!! These were pumpkin, apple, and blueberry (I think).
Finally, we had to share some Face Time with my brother's family (they were in Uganda working as missionaries for the last 3 years, BUT are back in the U.S. now and we are ALL looking forward to the next holiday spent together).

I love my family!!
A few more of the particularly sweet photos from our visit.
Finally, we had to share some Face Time with my brother's family (they were in Uganda working as missionaries for the last 3 years, BUT are back in the U.S. now and we are ALL looking forward to the next holiday spent together).
I love my family!!

No comments:
Post a Comment