Sunday, July 28, 2013

October 2011

October is always my favorite month of the year and 2011 was no exception.

We spent some time with Nana and Papa in Arizona (while mommy did her CE hours).


This is a video of one night in Arizona when two girls were not sleeping and Mama and Nana needed some serious rest -- so the wonderful Hunk-O-Farmer got up in the wee hours and entertained them both. Sorry the video is sideways - hopefully I will remember how to fix this soon and get it corrected!!



Mama turned 31 - I'm actually ok with it because these are truly the glory years for me.


We always do the pumpkin picking, corn maze exploring, hay riding, fall festivities. Fall is absolutely my favorite time of the year!






We had a blast doing the Fall Festival/Trick-Or-Treating thing with a sweet little monkey and a beautiful ballerina.

 AND, we managed to squeeze in plenty of cuddle time (something we do a lot of in this house).

 (side note - I don't know what you all think - but I miss this beard. Maybe it will come around again when the weather gets cool.)


a sweet kiss trickle down effect :)


We are almost done with 2011!! Hang in there folks - we'll get back to 2013 before you know it.

No comments: