Picking up where the blog last left off ..... Yes, I know this is a blast from the past, but we'll try to get caught up fairly quickly. AND it's still fun to see.
2009 Post "Santa" set-up

Ella is so excited she's climbing the gait in anticipation ...

Opening Presents One by One

Let the Playtime BEGIN



Reading new books with a very grizzly looking Daddy

What a silly goose!! Dressing up in her new box of dress up clothes.

AND ..... she's out folks

Watching Veggie Tales with all her new Christmas buddies

Christmas kisses


While these pictures are really, really dated when you look at Ella today, it's a real pleasure to be able to look back on where we've been and how much our sweet girl has grown in beauty, humor, and so many other amazing ways. If I can keep the updates up -- you'll see just what I mean .
What a beauty queen ...... STAY TUNED for more
No comments:
Post a Comment