Found some additional pictures from our great trip to Arizona for your viewing enjoyment.
One morning we took a family walk around a little lake close to mom and dad's house. Ella enjoyed seeing the ducks, bees, cows, and not to mention the many dogs being walked on the trail path (there was an animal shelter across the road and people volunteer to walk the dogs on this particular path). We had a nice time.
We also visited several ruins of the local Sinagua Indians. We could climb all around at this particular park. It is really amazing was indigenous people were able to accomplish. I would have appreciated it even more if it wasn't 95 degrees!
We took a scenic train ride over some beautiful areas of Arizona. Ella still talks about "riding the choo choo with Nana and Papa" (and something about how she bumped her head on the trip which I really don't remember and I think might be a tall tale). Either way the ride was really nice and we had some great quality family time!

No comments:
Post a Comment